Monday, April 28, 2008

La Pequina

1 comment:

Mary said...

Drew,

Not sure if you're getting these comments, but I hope so!

To answer your question on my blog from a few weeks ago (I have been ridiculously busy -- sorry for the late response) that is Tango. I didn't want to respond on my blog as trying to keep some sort of anonymity as to where I live and which rescue I volunteer at.

If you are seriously thinking of adopting him, let me know. He is a great guy and a big reason I don't want to foster him is that I really can't take anyone else permanently into my home at this time and he has already stolen my heart. Once he's in my house, I don't think I could let him go!

One nice thing about his beak abnormality (though you do have to take him to get it trimmed every 4-6 weeks) is that he can't really bite hard :)